Aqui segue, especialmente para os meus amados familiares e amigos que estao longe, o meu primeiro contato com o mundo virtual. Papai e mamae jah me disseram que terei que ser nerd, pois so assim poderei manter contato constante. Espero que curtam!

To keep in touch with those who do not live close by... I guess being a baby from an immigrant couple is not an easy task, and mom and dad have already let me know that I have no other option but be a computer/tech nerd. Enjoy!

Friday, December 21, 2012

6 months old / 6 meses

Today I turned 6 months old. As always, my parents sung happy birthday for me. My grandpa, Jonas "was" with us this time. Today, I also met my mom's co-workers, as we went to the Xmas luncheon at Casa Dominica. I loved "chatting" with everyone.
My 6th month of life was a very eventful one. I started to sit, eat solids, roll over with no help, lift my bump up when on my tummy, and say a few syllables (that mean nothing for now).  On Dec 19th, I weighted in 15 lbs 11oz and measured 27.5 in.
I also survived my first pane ride, and actually enjoyed it quite a bit.

Enjoy the pictures and movies since my last update.

Xoxo,
Gabriel, the beloved little bean.

********************
Hj completei 6 meses. Como sempre, meus painhos cantaram parabens para mim, e esse mes tivemos a participacao do meu amado vovo Jonas. Hj tb tive um dia bem agitado; fomos ao almoco de trabalho de mainha. Eu amei! Ri bastante para todo mundo, e fui a sensacao do momento.
Meu 6 mes de vida foi cheio de novidades. Comecei a comer comidinhas solidas, sentar sozinho, rolar, levantar meu bumbum qdo fico de barriga para baixo. Ah sim, tb pareco estar falando algumas silabas, mas ainda nao conseguimos associa-las a nada. No dia 19 de dez, eu pesei 7.1 kg e estava com 70 cm.

Espero que curtam as fotos abaixo.

Beijos,
Gabriel, a sementinha amada (e espoleta!)




Waiting for lunch at Casa Dominica (21/12)


celebrating my 6th month

Celebrando meus 6 meses










With my friends, Anna and Caleb, at Mother's circle (10/12)
                                         

Play date with Anna

We are really good friends. :-)


Ready for a stroll with daddy (mommy said she would stay behind as it is too cold!) (11/12)

My gift from one of my mom's mama friend.



With the outfit I got from Sasa Susan (12/12)

Dissociacao de tronco (18/12)




No comments:

Post a Comment