Aqui segue, especialmente para os meus amados familiares e amigos que estao longe, o meu primeiro contato com o mundo virtual. Papai e mamae jah me disseram que terei que ser nerd, pois so assim poderei manter contato constante. Espero que curtam!

To keep in touch with those who do not live close by... I guess being a baby from an immigrant couple is not an easy task, and mom and dad have already let me know that I have no other option but be a computer/tech nerd. Enjoy!

Monday, July 1, 2013

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, off to work I go!

Mom is going back to work tomorrow. I am already going full-time to daycare, and for the first three weeks, she will work three days. She told me she will try her very best to be back home by 5 pm, so we can play a bit, do our bedtime routine, and snuggle a bit before bed. Mom, I will be just fine, and will reserve a big smile and a wet kiss for your return everyday.

Mom, wrote me this:
 My beloved little bean, we have been apart a few times already, as mom has done a bit of work over the last 9 months. By now you are used to being away from mom a few hours, but this time around is a bit different... Tomorrow is the beginning of a new phase for both of us. Today I cherished every moment I have lived with you, my sweet baby, over the last year, and thanked God for having had the opportunity to see you grow so closely. Yes, I do love my job, I would never be a stay-at-home mom, but tonight my heart is asking for just a few more days... Motherhood is literally a bittersweet thing, in which you find yourself desperate at times, but is able to fall in love all over again when your little one smiles. Tonight, motherhood is only sweet for me, my baby, and I will miss waking up, feeding, sleeping, playing with you every day... Life goes on... Mom loves you with all her heart, and promise she will give you lots of love, kisses and snuggles once we get together everyday. Te amo, filhao!

No comments:

Post a Comment