Aqui segue, especialmente para os meus amados familiares e amigos que estao longe, o meu primeiro contato com o mundo virtual. Papai e mamae jah me disseram que terei que ser nerd, pois so assim poderei manter contato constante. Espero que curtam!

To keep in touch with those who do not live close by... I guess being a baby from an immigrant couple is not an easy task, and mom and dad have already let me know that I have no other option but be a computer/tech nerd. Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

2 months old / 2 meses de vida

Today I turned 2 months! I have really been trying to use my hands. My mom decided to try the bumbo chair today to give more torso support. Yes! I was able to hit my toy. yay!!!!!! As I became more aware of the surroundings, I have been able to spend a bit more time by myself, playing in my vibrating chair, looking at my mobile or playing on my play mat. That gives my mom enough time to load or unload the dishwahser, or perhaps take a shower. Yes, I'm gorwing! I still get my crying spells every now and then, which is typical of a new baby, but they are also getting better.

Hope you like the pictures from my second "monthday". As you will see, I was stunned  by the candle light.

*************************

Hj eu complreto 2 meses. Ultimamente, tenho tentado usar minhas maozinhas, mas elas ainda nao obedecem. No entanto, com um pouquinho de ajuda da minha mainha e usando essa cadeirinha especial para dar suporte ao tronco, consegui batersozinho no meu brinquedo. Pense na felicidade! Tb descobri que adoro fogo! (uia o perigo!). Ah sim, tenho emitido muitos, mas muitos sons qdo brinco e qdo estou interagindo com meus painhos.
E a medida que vou crescendo, e ficando mais a par do mundo ao meu redor, tenho chorado bem menos.
Oh vida boa!!!!!



Mom and me walk and picnic


Getting stronger!



Trying really hard to use my hands






mini me



Concentrado na luz da vela


Olha a felicidade!

No comments:

Post a Comment