Aqui segue, especialmente para os meus amados familiares e amigos que estao longe, o meu primeiro contato com o mundo virtual. Papai e mamae jah me disseram que terei que ser nerd, pois so assim poderei manter contato constante. Espero que curtam!

To keep in touch with those who do not live close by... I guess being a baby from an immigrant couple is not an easy task, and mom and dad have already let me know that I have no other option but be a computer/tech nerd. Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Mommy and me walks

At Roxanne's house, with a few moms and babies
Today, mom and I went to Lemoine Point Conservation Area to meet other moms from prenatal class. They started meeting today for walks, and the idea is that they will keep on doing this once a week until the whether no longer permits. It was also the first time that mom went somewhere with me by herself. Well, we did not have a good start. I cried on my way to the park and back. I guess I'm used to having mommy beside me when I'm in the car, so I felt very lonely. I'm sure I will get better though...

We walked for about an hour. As usual, I was way too hot in my carseat, and had to walk with mom in the carrier (my beco gemini one). I slept halfway through the walk, and was very relaxed. We then went to one of the other mother's house for cold drinks. All babies ate, changed diapers, and I even slept a bit, to my mom's surprise.

Despite the fact that I cried a bit, and was a bit distressed in the car, my mom thought we did well for our first time alone in the car. She tells me that in a few months, I'll have about 8 friends to play with. It should be a lot of fun!!!! In the meantime, I have to get used to car rides without mommy beside me.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment